Sunday, January 4, 2015

Wow what a day!

Well, The day started out a little hectic but a good hectic. My kids had their first games today! Summer is 7 and she is a cheerleader. Jordan is 11 and she does basketball. We were a little late getting Summer there but she did an amazing job! Jordan was early and did amazing! Next set of games I'm hoping I can stay for both kids games. Sadly i had to miss Jordan's to be with mom. However, My brother and sister-in-law were able to take her and watch the game! She is just learning the skills she needs to play. Her team lost but she won an award for being "Most Christ Like" meaning she was a good team player and was respectful and helpful to other kids shorter than her. I am so proud of my kids!

Now to mom, We had a good day I would say. She ate and was awake for a little bit. She talked my aunts head off all night so this morning she only stayed up a little bit.  She is drinking coffee every now and then. doing daily exercises. Working those legs to get more muscle back.

I missed half of her day bc I had to drive to KY bc my moms best friend and husband were in an accident. It was by the grace and hand of God that they walked out with hardly anything wrong. I see it plain as day and it will hit in the next few hours just how blessed they truly are. It could have been very tragic! God said not this time! I'm thankful I got to get down there quick. They were on their way here to our house to see mom. I am not thrilled with the treatment in the hospital but I couldn't do anything about it. Long story.

Now this whole blog is called F.R.O.G. in my shoe! This will be my little spot where I say just what I'm feeling. Where I ramble and vent.

Venting starts........ NOW

I am just a little agitated because I feel like no matter what I do I have everyone telling me I am doing everything wrong. I don't clean the way they want me to clean, I don't apply enough cream on mom, I need to ask for help from people who should already be wanting to help. I am seriously bothered with the fact that just because I'm a single mom with no life that I don't deserve a break. Just a few hours or over night! Its only OK for couples to leave their children for any reason! I disagree with that! Well guess what. I'm told I'm not strong enough to take care of my mom. Told That I'm going to hurt her more. That I'm going to cause her to go down hill?! My mom has been my rock and best friend since God started giving us 15 secs of talking and not fighting! I have been the only kid 100% behind my mom my whole life! I don't see anybody else stepping up!

So not only do I not get a break or to sleep in my own bed, I was informed today that by sleeping in the same bed as my best friend (who is a guy) just so I can cry myself to sleep and be weak 1 day a week and be held I am committing a major sin. Not allowed to happen. Its not a sexual relationship nor will it build to one. But I respect my moms wishes and agreed. So now I lose that to. I lose my job, My boyfriend, One of my other best friends, and now I lose the only time i get to be weak and somebody hold me on a totally platonic level. Plus I get to see the ups and downs with mom! All I do is clean, Cook, take care of kids, take care of mom, eat and sleep. Now I am not complaining! I would never want anybody else to take care of mom. I'm the woman for the job! PERIOD! but time away would be nice, I am shocked and extremely heartbroken over losing my boyfriend. I still cant tell you what happen. 2014 was the year of loss! maybe 2015 will be the year of blessing. I just know that no matter what...... I have to Fully Rely On God! and I will be ok.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment