Sunday, March 15, 2015

A step forward in life!

I have lots of good news to talk about. Mom is doing better! She was discharged from hospice for a week and we decided to go back on hospice for the next 5 weeks. We have 5 weeks to get her strong enough for chemo again. Her cancer in her lungs has gotten smaller (about 2 cm it used to be the size of a halo orange) and they saw some lymph nodes in her abdomen that were inflamed. The doctor seem happy with these results.

I have also decided to make my blog about mom and products I have tested and reviewed. I am looking into finding products to help her recovery and help with her muscle strength. I did recently get her a jacket that she loves and will be posting pictures of it soon as well as a review for it!  I am really looking forward to the new things going on in our lives!

Moms progress is first and foremost the most important thing in my life. This blog is my personal feelings on her recovery and products I get to review while taking care of her!

Thanks for reading and I look forward to reading any comments or suggestions you want to leave me!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment